We will be presenting a light object at the BLACK BOX during the QUBIQUE in Berlin.
The Qubique Black Box will be placed at the center of the trade show. It will display approximately 20 prototypes that have been personally selected by Hermann August Weizenegger. Only manufacturers will be admitted to the Box; the press and the broad public will not be permitted.
Location: Berlin Tempelhof Airport
Opening hours: Wednesday 26 October to Saturday 29 October 2011 from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm.
Prototypes from the following designers and design studios will be presented:
• Werner Aisslinger (Berlin, Singapore)
• Tomoko Azumi (London)
• Ett La Benn (Berlin)
• Mark Braun (Berlin)
• Thomas Bendel / Jürgen Mayer H. (Berlin)
• Matali Crasset (Paris)
• Frédéric Dedelley (Zürich)
• Marco Dessí (Vienna)
• Martí Guixé (Barcelona)
• Mathias Hahn (London)
• Florian Hauswirth (Bern)
• Läufer + Keichel (Berlin)
• Daniel Lorch (Berlin)
• Christoffer Martens (Berlin)
• Torsten Neeland (London)
• Osko + Deichmann (Berlin)
• Moritz Schmid (Zürich)
• Hermann August Weizenegger (Berlin)